What is NamCare?
The same way you would take care of your lawn before, by mowing and weeding it, you can now take care of your synthetic lawn as well.
We offer two services, one for Pet Owners and one for clients without pets.
NamCare Clean- R600.00 (Once-off), R450.00 recurring
-The NamCare Clean service consists of washing down the lawn with an organic mixture to reduce the bacteria and clean down the turf. The team will also refresh on the silica sand infill, and give the turf a powerbroom make-over to help the strands stand up, making it look almost new again!
NamCare Pet Clean- R600.00 (Once-Off), R450.00 recurring
-The NamCare Pet Clean service consists of washing down the turf with an organic mixture to reduce the bacteria in the turf, and also act as an anti-repellant to dogs. We leave one corner untouched for the dog to do its business on, and the client then applies the organic, enzyme-based Turfpong product to that corner after sunset to get rid of the ammonia and odor-causing bacterias.
Turfpong 1 Liter Bottle- R240.00 (Excluding VAT)
Contact us now to book this service – email@example.com
Prices are based according to property size.
10m2 – 50m2 R600 once off or R450 recurring
50m2 – 80m2 R900 once off or R750 recurring
80m2 – 130m2 R1300 once off or R1050 recurring
130m2 and bigger R1500 once off or R1350 recurring
Terms and Conditions
- For Green Coast NamCare from here referred to as “Company” to deliver the required service access to the property is required.
- The service time is listed on the service agreement and if the Company has to wait “15min” to obtain access then this time needs to be deducted from the service time to ensure all clients scheduled receive their due service for the day.
- Green Coast NamCare services listed and the explanation of these services:
- This is a Maintenance service, not a repair service, the team doing the maintenance does not have the tools or the ability to do any repair work. Please contact our office should need assistance with this.
- NamCare services are limited to your synthetic lawn, our team cannot be asked to prune trees or wedding other beddings where plants and trees are.
The NamCare Clean service consists of washing down the lawn with an organic mixture to reduce the bacteria and clean down the turf. The team will also refresh on the silica sand infill, and give the turf a power broom make-over to help the strands stand up, making it look almost new again
The NamCare Pet Clean service consists of washing down the turf with an organic mixture to reduce the bacteria in the turf, and also act as an anti-repellant to dogs. We leave one corner untouched for the dog to do its business on, and the client then applies the organic, enzyme-based Turfpong product to that corner after sunset to get rid of the ammonia and odor-causing bacterias
The NamCare team has a limited amount of time per property, if you need to add any services, this will be need to be advised before the booking. 4. The company and their contractors enter your residence at their own risk, As the company will take all measures possible to ensure the safety and well being of property and or residence, the company and their staff cannot be held liable for any damages that may or may not be incurred during normal service. Thus the client undertakes to not hold Green Coast NamCare or there staff liable for any damages and or death. Unless the incident can be agreed on that it was due to Negligence.
- Upon making the booking a Pro Rata payment has to be made for the month in question. Thereafter Monthly Maintenance payments are in advance for the next month’s service and needs to be completed by the 27th. If payment has not been received by the 27th, services will stop until full payment is received.
- The client needs to use their street name and address for the reference of payments.
- There is a premium increase every February and newsletter will be emailed to your email address not later than 90 days to reflect this change to the email address on the service agreement. It remains the responsibility of the client to ensure details be kept up to date. Any changes can be sent to the contact details as listed on www.greencoast.co.za
- Any Premiums not paid on the agreed date will be liable to a 5% admin charge. Please ensure that the arrangement is in place with the office at your earliest convenience.
- When choosing a recurring maintenance plan, the arrangement will run for either 6 or 12 months and after the set time run on a month to month basis. The length of the fixed time will be listed on the agreement.
- To cancel the agreement one calendar months’ notice has to be supplied in writing to Green Coast NamCare’s office’s via Email.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel a booked appointment, this has to be done via email at least 24 hours before the booked installation